Forlinx OKT507-C single board computer for automotive applications is powered by FETT507-C system-in-module equipped with Allwinner T507 industrial processor, 2GB RAM, and 8GB eMMC flash.
Allwinner T507 offers the same features as Allwinner H616 for TV boxes with a quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU, a Mali G31 MP2 GPU, and the same I/Os, but the processor is AEC-Q100 certified, supports -40°C to +85°C temperature range, and Allwinner promises over 10 years of longevity.
OKT507-C single board computer specifications:
- FETT507-C System on Module
- SoC – Allwinner T507 quad-core Cortex-A53 @ 1.5GHz with Arm Mali-G31 MP2 GPU with support for OpenGL ES 3.2/2.0/1.0, Vulkan1.1, OpenCL 2.0; (“2.25W power consumption under load”)
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3L
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash
- Board-to-board connectors for carrier board connection
- Supply Voltage- 5 V
- Dimensions – 70 x 40 mm
- Temperature Range – -40°C to +85°C
- Carrier board
- Storage – MicroSD card slot
- Display I/F
- 1x LCD RGB888 up to 1920×1080 @ 60fps
- 1x LVDS (multiplexed with LCD) single-lane up to 1366×768 @ 60fps, dual-lane 1920×1080 @ 60fps
- 1x HDMI 2.0 up to 4Kp60 with HDCP2.2 and HDCP1.4; supports HDR10
- 1x Analog video output (composite) with support for NTSC and PAL modes
- 1x PWM for backlight adjustment
- Camera I/F
- 1x 4-lane MIPI-CSI interface up to 1.0Gbps/Lane, 8M @ 30fps or 4x 1080p25fps video capture; up to 4x AHD camera supported via adapter board
- 1x DVP interface up to 5M @ 15fps or 1080p30fps video capture
- 1x LINE OUT using the audio code in T507 SoC
- 1x MIC, 1x headphone jack, 2x speaker using a codec on the carrier board,
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port
- 1x Fast Ethernet RJ45 port
- Dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi 5 and Bluetooth 5.0 via Ampak AP6256 module
- Optional 4G LTE module via mini PCIe socket
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 Type-A ports, 1x micro USB OTG port
- 1x SPI
- 10-pin header for 1x UART
- 10-pin header for 4x ADC (1.8V, 8-bit, up to 1MHz sampling rate)
- Debugging – JTAG, RS232 debug port
- Misc – 6x keys (Volume, Menu, Enter, Home, Power), IR receiver, RTC + CR1220 battery
- Power Supply – 12V via DC jack
- Dimensions – TBC
Forlinx provides Linux 4.9 with Qt 5.12 and Android 10 for the module and board, and an Ubuntu 18.04 BSP is apparently in the works. So that’s for customers who don’t mind running two to four years old software in their products. It’s not the first time we write about the Allwinner T507 SoC, since we noticed it in an Allwinner roadmap, but it’s the first time we see it implemented into a board/product.
Forlinx OKT507-C SBC is listed for $150 to $200 on Alibaba. Additional information may be found on the product page.
Thanks to theguyuk for the tip.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
Support CNX Software! Donate via PayPal or cryptocurrencies, become