ALBANY, N.Y., Jan. 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — 3D printing is gathering traction among technology companies for prototyping of PCBs and numerous other electronic components. 3D printing of electronics has allowed many businesses to gain design freedom and shift to in-house production. The global 3D printed electronics market is projected to advance at CAGR of 31.26% during the forecast period of 2021–2031.
Rise in consumer demand for flexible electronics is fueling prospects of the 3D printed electronics market. An ever-growing trend of miniaturization of electronic components, especially for flexible electronics and wearables, is thus bolstering the revenue prospects, assert analysts in a TMR study on the 3D printed electronics market.
The preference of 3D printing in making glass-free electrophoretic displays (EPD)-based flexible and OLED displays has spurred the opportunities. Revenues in the overall consumer electronics sector are projected to expand at rapid pace. TMR analysts analyzing the revenue potential in various end-use industries found that the segment is estimated to advance at CAGR of 31.58% from 2017 to 2031.
Get PDF Brochure for More Insights – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=23588
Key Findings of 3D Printed Electronics Market Study
- Automotive Industry to Present Massive Revenue Gains: Rise in 3D printed electronics in making several automotive components with greater design freedom. Of note, advancements in 3D printed materials and technology have enabled companies to meet the complex geometries and accurate configurations of automotive electronics. Other benefits include faster turnaround time and reduced cost of production. The technology is gaining attention among automotive, aerospace, and defense manufacturers owing to the freedom of customization for automotive electronics and faster time-to-market.
An in-depth study on the 3D printed electronics market has found the automotive industry replete with opportunities, and has projected the segment to advance at CAGR of 31.67% during the forecast period.
- Substantial Demand for 3D-printed Flexible Displays and Wearables Spur Market Growth: Companies in the 3D printed electronics market have ramped up their investments to explore the potential of 3D printing in manufacture of sensors and circuit boards. The trend has gained momentum with advancements in 3D printers and additive manufacturing technologies, thereby propelling the sales revenue for companies in the market. Furthermore, the proliferating demand for next-gen flexible electronics and wearable for healthcare industry has opened up vast opportunity for them. A case in point is growing popularity of 3D printing methods for bendable OLED TVs.
Request a Discount on 3D Printed Electronics Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=23588
3D Printed Electronics Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
Globally, Asia Pacific is projected to witness remarkable opportunities during the forecast period. The growth of the Asia Pacific 3D printed electronics market is underpinned by substantive demand for products in several end-use industries notably in consumer electronics and automotive. Moreover, prominent players in the regional market have boosted R&D activities in 3D printed electronics, thereby extending the scope of commercialization of innovative products.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on 3D Printed Electronics Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=23588
3D Printed Electronics Market: Key Drivers
- The proliferation of Internet of Things (IoT) devices in various end-use industries has spurred the sales of sensors. The trend is a key driver for 3D printed electronics market. With rapid increase in applications of IoT in recent years, the revenue potential has grown substantially, find analysts in the TMR study.
- Continuous advancements in 3D printing technologies are propelling their adoption by businesses in the manufacturing sector. Electronic manufacturers have particularly gained from introduction of low-cost and high-performing printing materials.
3D Printed Electronics Market: Key Players
The study on 3D printed electronics market provides a scrutiny of the competition landscape, The authors offer an in-depth assessment of the key financials of prominent companies, insights into their product portfolio, and analysis of major marketing strategies.
Some of the prominent players in the market are:
- Pasternack Enterprises Inc.
- Optomec, Inc.
- ISORG SA
- Molex, LLC
- The Cubbison Company
- Eastprint Incorporated
- Nano Dimension
Buy this 180 Pages Premium Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=23588<ype=S
Global 3D Printed Electronics Market: Segmentation
3D Printed Electronics Market, by Type
3D Printed Electronics Market, by Industry
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Electronics
3D Printed Electronics Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Browse Latest Electronics and Semiconductors Industry Research Reports by TMR:
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Press Release: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/3d-printed-electronics-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research